Donate to CODA
You can make a difference in the lives of thousands of victims, survivors, and their families by helping CODA to provide vital services throughout the Wabash Valley. Here's what our supporters helped us do in 2019:
- Housed 138 adults and 64 children at our shelter
- Provided legal advocacy services to 2,402 people at our courthouse office
- Assisted 59 victims of sexual assault
- Answered 492 calls to our Crisis Line
- Delivered educational programs to 4,312 people within the Vigo County Public Schools and outside county outreach.
Donating to CODA from your IRA
If you're 70 1/2 or older, you can transfer your Required Minimum Distribution from an IRA directly to CODA. Click here for details!
Thank you for supporting the Council on Domestic Abuse!